Ubud Bird Park Kecak
Bali Brid Park
Bali Bird Park is situated in Batubulan, is home more than a thousand birds from Indonesia and all over the world. Set in magnificent gardens filled with tropical plants and water features. You will be free to have a leisure walk tour at the park to observe different kind of birds, then continuing to the next door is the Bali Reptile Park which housing a collection of Komodo Dragons, snakes, turtles, monitor lizards and iguanas
Celuk Village is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. This countryside is located in sub district of Sukawati, Gianyar Regency and owns the individuality and excellence in production of gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting.
Ubud Mongkey Forest And Ubud Market
Ubud Monkey Forest is one of Bali’s several grey long-tailed macaque-inhabited forests, and perhaps the best known among the rest due to its community-based management, location and ease of access. It lies on the fringes of the Ubud main centre, and is overseen by the Padangtegal village. Also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, and by its official designation as Mandala Wisata Wenara Wana, Ubud Monkey Forest is a place of scientific research as well as a site of spiritual and cultural aspects with temples sanctified by the local villagers deep within its grounds.
The Ubud Art Market, locally referred to as ‘Pasar Seni Ubud’ is located opposite the the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods.
Most of the goods found at the Ubud Market are made in the neighbouring villages of Pengosekan, Tegallalang, Payangan and Peliatan. The location of the Ubud Art Market which is centred among the art producing villages, and being just opposite the royal palace which is a centre point to Ubud itself, make it a strategic shopping place for Balinese handicrafts and souvenirs.
Kecak was originally a trance ritual accompanied by male chorus. In the 1930s, Walter Spies, a German painter and musician, became deeply interested in the ritual while living in Bali. He adapted it as a drama, based on the Hindu Ramayana and including dance, intended for performance before Western tourist audiences.
Inclusive Price :
- 45 per person
Note : For Inclusive Price is minimun Booking 2 Person
Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Ticket Barong Dance Performance + Lunch Indonesian Food
Regular Price :
- U$ 35 per car 1 – 6 person
- U$ 70 per car 1 – 14 person
Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver
Note : Entrance fee and Lunch is not include in the price
Intenary tour :
- Hotel pickup : 13.30
- Singapadu village : bali brid park
- Celuk : silver and gold
- Ubud : mongkey forest and ubud market
- Batu bulan : kecak dance
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- Inclusive Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price with include lunch and entrance fee
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
Noted : (*) is required.